Organically grown and run projects put together by community members.
Community Projects are organically grown and run projects put together by community members. This section of the website contains useful information about the projects, including opportunities to participate and outputs to share.
Because the Change Community Hub is like a community garden, think of these projects like different garden plots where community members are making and doing something generative together within the garden.
Community Projects are a great way to:
- get to really know fellow community members (including those across the globe!)
- stretch your existing skills and acquire some new ones
- practice the art of co-creation and collaboration
- create a great personal story to tell when looking for work or illustrating how to do something
- produce something that can benefit others - pay it forward!
Community Projects could look like:
- an experiment or research to generate new knowledge/insight
- solving a problem with a group of practitioners
- pro-bono assistance to a NFP organisation
- co-creation of a concept or content
The scope or intent of the project is decided by the community members who are involved.
Reserved for your project.
Co-creation of OCM ‘Panoni’ Framework: Lead - Helen Palmer
A co-creation of an ontological framework for OCM profession through an emergent process of what matters and where the need is greatest. See project.
What project are you initiating that you'd like to add here?
Fill in the form below to provide details.
In any community activity, its expected that Community Guidelines are followed.
Each project listed in this section gets its own page, and potentially forms to collect information. The CCH Operations Team are keen to help you make your project a successful experience.
Looking for people to join your project (at whatever stage you're at)?
Place an advert on the Community Asset Exchange.
Submit a Project
Tell us about a Community Project you'd like to be presented here.